"I created my small group training workout system, for all ages & fitness levels, to enhance people's lives.
My studios are the place to come for better workouts. Better trainers. Better variety. Better quality. Better results.
Hundreds of followers have proven so through their amazing success. I'm proud of the community we have.
dk Fitness Studio is more than a gym.
It's a lifestyle."
(BExSc), AUTHOR, FOUNDER DK FITNESS STUDIOS
"Speaking to Damien about fitness is like discussing breakfast with
Bill Granger (yes, I equate a workout to pancakes): the man has
Janna Johnson O’Toole, Beauty & Fitness Director
The DK programs are amazing. Damien’s approach combines fresh contemporary workouts, cutting edge philosophies and good humour. Never before have I trained with such a talented guy.
Dr Sam Hay, GP AND HOST, EMBARRASSING BODIES AUSTRALIA
Australian journalist and Sunrise presenter, Natalie Barr, has known Damien for eight years and praises his extensive knowledge and ability to communicate training techniques to all fitness levels. “He took me from a pretty floppy, unfit new Mum who’d never run much at all to someone who nailed the 9 kilometre bridge run. I amazed myself!”
Natalie Barr, SUNRISE PRESENTER
Look for our bright red signage
Convenient Sydney Eastern Suburbs location
Plenty of free parking available
Close to transport
Supervised creche open
dk BONDI JUNCTION
1, 118 Bronte Road (entry via Porter Street)
STRENGTH + CARDIO + CORE
dk has you covered.
No matter your age, fitness level or health history, our small group training sessions are for everyone.
Introductory, intermediate and experienced levels in each and every workout. Simply choose your challenge.
Strength, cardio and core movements combined in all Fusion sessions.
It's a different , better workout eperience every time you walk into the studio.
How can Damien Kelly help you get better results, faster?
1. You'll have more variety in your workout programs than anyone else in the Eastern suburbs, so you'll never get bored. We give you the workout - simply turn up and be guided to do your best.
2. Our focus on correct form and safe movement patterns means you get the most challenge out of your workout experience.
3. We are about community. Whether you're starting out or experienced, our team care about your progress and encourage consistent attendance & fun times. So, if we don't see you often enough, you'll be hearing from us!
4. You receive a premium service at a valuable price, so that you're spending your health dollars wisely.
5. You get to workout with happy, expert trainers who believe in the dk philosophy and make an effort to know your story.